Information gathering is a crucial step in the financial planning process. Knowledge of why you make certain financial decisions and of of where you stand financially are valuable resources when you are trying to secure a good financial future. That is why I have chosen to feature some of the valuable tools that I have found during my years in the financial industry with you.
A risk tolerance assesment helps individuals to see how comfortable they are with market volatility and helps advisors to ensure that their clients are appropriately invested. These assessments leave out some very important aspects of your financial personality. Your financial personality is shaped, not only by your tolerance for risk, but by your environment, life experiences, values and goals for the future. Financial DNA helps to gauge all aspects of your financial personality.
Financial DNA is designed to improve the quality of financial planning by:
- Providing a better understanding of your decision making process
- Helping us to understand your concerns for the future and to address them in our strategy
- Helping us to cater to your specific communication style
Start Taking Advantage of Financial DNA
- Click the below button to access the questionnaire
- Fill in the information and choose a password
- Complete the survey
- You can review your results shortly after you complete your survey
Saving/Retirement CalculatorEnter an initial deposit and/or monthly deposits to calculate the future savings value.*Based on Monthly Compounding.
Manulife Bank - Opening Your Advantage Account*
Open a high-interest Advantage Account for your everyday banking and savings needs. You’ll enjoy great features, plenty of flexibility -- and an exceptional rate on all your money!
Applying for an account should take about five minutes. Please have the following items ready:
• Your contact information
• Your Social Insurance Number (SIN)
You must be 18 years of age or older to apply.
*The Manulife Bank Advantage Account is offered by John Sabourin through referral arrangement with their Insurance business Selectpath Benefits & Financial Inc. and is separate from Manulife Securities Investment Services Inc. product offerings. Please confirm with your Advisor which company you are dealing with for each of your products and services
Understanding your financial position as you plan for retirement is critical, but to have a truly successful retirement depends on more than just money. While creating a vision for your retirement, you will need to consider where you will live, how you can plan for health issues, whether you want to leave a legacy, what type of lifestyle and social life you will have and the different interests and hobbies that you will pursue.
The Retire-Ability Score:
- Assesses your Retirement Readiness along 8 critical dimensions
- Assembles the necessary non-financial information online in about 10 minutes
- Acknowledges your unique situation both before and in retirement
- Allows detailed planning to overcome your unique retirement challenges
Create your Retire-Ability Score
- Click the button below to visit SelectPath’s secure landing page
- Create a username and password
- Complete the online questionnaire
- Instantly receive your Summary Report
- We will review your responses and discuss them with you
Calculators from Mackenzie Investments
This calculator is for illustrative purposes only and should not be relied upon as an accurate indication of your financial retirement needs. As each individual’s situation is different and changes over time, the results are limited by the accuracy of the assumptions you make in providing the information used in the calculation. I (we) do not guarantee that this calculator is reliable, accurate or complete or that it will be compatible with your computer.